What to do now?

qadeer37

Programming Experience
1-3
Hi, I have been learning vb.net for about 6 months now and I red few books about basic visual programming as most to them have information about the basic concepts like what is Object oriented programming, subroutines, functions ,inheritance etc and bit about ADO connectivity to database. Having said all that I think I have good concepts about all these things but now I want to proceed further but can't find appropriate text books or online tutorials.
My question is that what should I learn now and from where please refer some books which can help me in this cause.:(

Last edited:
Going unstructured, perhaps do something with the knowledge? Create an application, anything really. If you find there is something you can't do you've found something new to learn. Along the way you may find you know enough for your needs, or discover a subject that want to know more about.

Gaining knowledge is best done by exploring... when you explore you usually don't have a guide telling you where to go... you've been inside the ropes of books for the last six months.

So why ask us what you should do if you aught to be out exploring? jump the fence and check out what there is!

Back