Is there a forum designed to collaborate on a VB.net project?

VisualBrian

Programming Experience
10+
I have always loved the Create Your Own Adventure Game genre and recently got my own Adventure Creator (Roomz) working. In a nutshell, I have written a CYOA engine in VB.Net that allows anyone to create a browser-based adventure story without writing any code. By placing "rooms" on a map and moving them around, one is able to create a story map which automatically creates links between rooms. With a little user input, it writes web pages based on the rooms with text, media (images and audio) and links to the appropriate rooms/pages, allowing the player to navigate the map in any device with a web browser, making the story playable.

I am not a programmer and I have no formal programming education, so as you can imagine, much of my code is rudimentary. I started learning on my own with QBasic in the 90's. In 2000 I purchased VB6 and continued to learn on my own until the Visual Studio Community versions came out. I am retired now and have no desire to pursue an education in software programming. It is simply a hobby.

My question is, is there a forum where one can collaborate with others in development, here or elsewhere, and improve the work they've started? I don't mean simply asking questions and being told what to search for, but a place where others with similar interests would be willing to help with development? I have ideas for the software with no idea where to start, and I know that others have ideas that I have not thought of.

Back