Question resource error

NEO360shot

Programming Experience
Beginner
plz help me, my program is coded except VB keeps resorting to the build it was 5 days ago whenever i compile it....PLEASE HELP ME, i have no where else to turn.....even my programming teacher couldn't figure it out

Error 1 The item "obj\Debug\MultipleChoice.mainpage.resources" was specified more than once in the "Resources" parameter. Duplicate items are not supported by the "Resources" parameter. MultipleChoice

Attachments

• theerrorofdeath.png
    theerrorofdeath.png
    177.1 KB · Views: 40
Why don't you simply create a new project and copy all your stuff to it? If your teacher can't help you (who probably has access to the computer you use), it will be even more difficult for people in a forum who only have your description and a screenshot.

OT:
support: Hi. What's your problem
cust: describes problem
support: did you change anything lately?
cust: no
support: really?
cust: NO!
support: ok. 2 hrs of troubleshooting
support: ok, I found your problem. Somehow your vga driver was damaged. I'll tell you how to fix
cust: Really? Strange! Just two days ago I used a supercool graphics-tuner. But it was recommended by my favorite computer magazine, so this can not be the source.
support: OMG! would like to shoot the cust, but company rules only allow this very rarely

In the Solution Explorer, click "Show All Files" and expand mainpage.vb. Are there any extra (duplicate) files there that shouldnt be there?

Back