Question Date Time Picker on DataGridView Column

tonifirnandes

Programming Experience
1-3
Hello dear all the best programmer,

i am so sorry for disturbing but i need help from you all seriously,
i am newbie in vb.net so i get problem in a task that i am sure you can solve it, and hopely you would like to help me to solve it,
my problem is how to put datetimepicker on some column for the example two column of my datagridview that's bind with a datasource,
i've checked to the google and get how to make datetimepicker in a datagridview :
the link is : How to: Host Controls in Windows Forms DataGridView Cells, and then i've copied all the code directly to my existing application / code. i know that's so dummy but i want to copy some or change important code to combing or fixed with my existing code before i don't have skill for that, i hope you would like to understand and want to help me , oh yeah before that when i did like that and run my program i got error information, that is :

An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture. Make sure "login01.OvertimeData.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "login01" at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed.

please all help me, i don't have any skill to solve that,

thanks you very much,

best regards,

Toni firnandes

Back