Can anyone get me some images?

myblueocean

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi.

Can anyone open up the mobile device project, windows mobile 2003, and take some snap shots of it, and then in detail click on the buttons etc Everything.:cool:

Anyone...?

I don't have the full version.

You dont see this??

If not, it may be an optional component at install. You still got the disc? If so you can simply go Add/Remove programs, highlight VS2005, click "Change" and then look for the component and tick it....it'll then install this component into the existing installation.

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 72
ohh, sorry no. I got that wrong about standard, I mean express edition.

So will be able to give that ago for me? compiling what happens?

Can someone at least try debugging, and compiling the default form of the mobile device project please?

This shoudn't take long?

You can try out mobile development yourself by downloading trail version VS Pro (2005 or 2008). If this is something you decide to pursue further you have to buy Pro or Standard edition.

I can't my CD-RW doesn't work.

And downloading a file that size isn't a possibility.

Is it that time consuming? That no one here can give this a go for me please?

I can't my CD-RW doesn't work.

And downloading a file that size isn't a possibility.

Is it that time consuming? That no one here can give this a go for me please?

So if you can't use a cd/dvd and you can't download a simple file, how do you expect to open the project if you don't have the software to open it?

None of us are going to do anything if anything we do, you wont be able to open.

So logically, there's nothing to be done

What...

I've got Express edition installed on my pc. Right...and the CD RW stopped working long after the installation.

All I need to know is what happens once you compile a project file for WM 2003. In steps please. And no, not technical know how, just what happens in front of you.

Arg.. sorry.. I'd have done this but my VS2005 has a problem whereby it deletes all the templates every time it starts up.. it's incredibly irritating, but they only templates I have available are C++ ones and I cant see Device Application in the list.

One of you boys just get Windows Media Encoder out and capture the guy a low quality screencap movie! It's gonna take all of about 30 seconds of your time; less time than writing a post arguing about it! Meanies ;)

Back