Discontinuing Tapatalk

Neal

Forum Admin
Staff member
Programming Experience
10+
Due to numerous issues with Tapatalk it has been removed from this forum'ware as it is not needed. This web site is fully mobile friendly (responsive) and will provide a far better experience when used directly.

Did you know you can save web sites to your mobile device and launch like any other app? Give it a try:

How to Add Websites to the Home Screen on Any Smartphone or Tablet

I did this on my iPhone by opening Safari and going to https://vbdotnetforums.com then tapping the box with up arrow (share button) and chose Add to Home Screen. I gave it a label of VBDN by changing it from "App" and then tapped Add.

Also note you can click the theme name on the lower left of the site and select a them of your choice.

Last edited:
Also note you can click the theme name on the lower left of the site and select a them of your choice.
Just a heads up, but the theme doesn't stay the same for me after I log out. When I login, I get the nice VS looking dark browny/black theme. But when I log out, it defaults back to that ugly bright blue. I think this may be a guest cookie issue which you should be able to set in the admin panel. The theme it defaults to on logout is Shades of blue.

Thanks, I'll take a look

Back