Answered Something lack which causes an issue in CircularProgress

Socarsky

Programming Experience
Beginner
I couldn't figure out that why The Devcomponent's circularprogress has text property but mine does not have..
also mine circularprogress at the runtime has a border but the DevComponent's does not have.. IF you know a solution please type down here.

KAVRA.jpg

Last edited:
I don't use that library, but I can see from screens those are different types. In demo you have selected a DotNetBar.CircularProgressItem (probably some kind of ToolStripItem) in a toolstrip, while in your project you have selected a DotNetBar.Controls.CircularProgress control in a form.
Form controls and toolstrip items are usually a bit different, as they are in .Net framework too, even if they look similar and provide same functionality.

I don't use that library, but I can see from screens those are different types. In demo you have selected a DotNetBar.CircularProgressItem (probably some kind of ToolStripItem) in a toolstrip, while in your project you have selected a DotNetBar.Controls.CircularProgress control in a form. Form controls and toolstrip items are usually a bit different, as they are in .Net framework too, even if they look similar and provide same functionality.
You are completely right. I tried a couple things after your message and saw the matter. Actually I got the right for using Text property without any errors but at that time occurred another issues about controls and properties. Thanks a lot..

Here is a screenshot that shows the matter.
vshata.jpg

Back