Question Somebody help me with this program!

chpjns

Programming Experience
Beginner
[h=1]I am supposed to write a program in a VB.NET class, but I am completely stumped. They didn't really explain how to do any if it, and I am just a beginner. Please don't say I should just do the class by myself because I have tried to solve this forever and completed the first 90% of the class with a A-. Here are the programs:[/h]
Write three programs to print the multiples of 2 and 3 using delegates, events, and strings.

THANKS!!!

Well you're going to be dissapointed, since the only advice you'll get here is to try it yourself (advice that you'll see repeated on the reply to your other post)

If you've truly got an A- for similar tasks, this should be a breeze.... however here you are with a vague question expecting what...? code to be dropped in your lap?

I'll give you a head-start though.... You can easily Google those terms and get some example code. Once you've got your code up and running, you'll be able to get an A- again.... if you run into problems with your code, come back and we may be able to help you.

Back