Joint Effort??!

vis781

Programming Experience
5-10
Hi all, i'm not to sure if this is allowed or not, maybe one of the moderators could put me right on this, but i had an idea that could benefit all those who are new to creating custom controls. What it is, is that late last night i decided to create a set of controls. They are poorly written and the coding is absolutley awful!! But i thought it could be a joint project by all those at vb.net forus to improve, and add there own ideas, with the comments of what they have done of course. So that anyone new could simply have a look at what a set of professional controls should look like, and or how they should be built.
Could the powers that be let me know if this is allowed. And if so i'll post the project straight away.

Moved to a more appropriate forum.

There is no facility on this site to do something like this. It could be provided but that's up to Neal. The problem would be that it would be too difficult to maintain by forum staff but if left unregulated it could turn into anything. Some forums provide areas where members can communicate on shared projects, but hosting managing the project is up to the members involved. There are plenty of free third-party controls available with source code anyway.

Back