It's not letting me upload

FuZion

Programming Experience
Beginner
It's not letting me upload the form, I can email it to you if you'd like.

Alright, you have mail. Thanks a lot for your help.

Its not letting you upload because you probably have remnant crap in the zip file. remove the bin and obj folders and try again (we dont need the EXEs - just the source, the board prevents you from uploading *.vshost.exe)

I don't think there is any board software that checks attachment content. It is of course wise not to upload binaries, and also wise not to execute such if you find them. I think perhaps there could be a size limit for uploads that could fast come into effect with database files, the source code and solution files themselves are very small text files especially when zipped. I noticed the upload in question here resolved after the bin/obj was removed. The posts in this thread was split from http://www.vbdotnetforums.com/showthread.php?t=16894 since I found this forum feedback related.

Also worth mentioning the forum Private Messaging system. Its very useful for discussing "private affairs" between members and making agreement of private exchange that is otherwise of no concern to the public forum. But helping out and discussing the topic is encouraged in forum, it helps the OP and all interested forum users and anyone searching the same thing that happen to drop in to these forums..

Back