Question How to deploy multiple projects in a single MSI?

karunan_1981

Programming Experience
1-3
Hi All,

I need your help. I would like to create a setup & deployment project in VS 2005. My current requirement is I want to create deployment setup for multiple projects in single MSI file. Its is a very urgent requirement. Please help give to your help to me. Thanks is advance.

Regards,

Karan R

What do you not understand about the information you have already found? If you haven't found any information, exactly what keywords were you using when you searched the web?

Hi jmcilhinney,

I have searched on the web. All the articles mostly related to create a setup & deployment using single windows application (VB.Net). But my requirement is create a setup & deployment using multiple windows application (example: Add 2 or 3 project in a single deployment project). Could you please help me to achieve this. Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Karan R

I already have. I said that you add each subsequent project to the installer the same way you add the first. If you've found multiple articles that demonstrate how to create an installer for one project then you know how to add the first project. As adding the subsequent projects is the same as adding the first, you know how to add the subsequent projects.

Hi jmcilhinney,

I've an reqiurement the same think.. 1website,1 webservice,1 windows service comes under the single deployment . Can u kindly guide me .

Kannan

Back