forum source codes?

firefoox

Programming Experience
Beginner
im new here and new to vb.net this is great forum for .net developers
i think it will be good if u put a link in forum with Source code of some programs made in vb.net
free open source code so we can modify or
put one link PROJECTS for the members of the forum so all together make a any projects someone start then those who can help that one who starts the project

There are many sites with source codes out there, for example Planet Source Code for mostly unfiltered user contributions (much good!) and The Code Project that is article-oriented (also moderated I think) and usually is accompanied with source code.

There exist special sites that function as fine-tuned web applications for open source collaborations like SourceForge, and you really need tools like that to do something like that. Wiki puts it nicely:
SourceForge is a collaborative revision control and software development management system. It provides a front-end to a range of software development lifecycle services and integrates with a number of free software / open source software applications (such as PostgreSQL and Subversion).

For links we have the Web Resources and Articles of Interest forums, but also look into Book-Reading section for online book/reading related. (browse forum index page and you find them)

It is not the goal of this site (and most forums) to be a source code repository, but to be an open forum for help and discussion for all VB.Net related inquiries posted. Adding a source code forum here has been discussed, but I very much disagree we need it (or want to manage it).

Latest posts

Back