Bored? check out my Slot Machine Game

Biohazard

Programming Experience
5-10
Lucky Palace!Let me know any constructive feedback
And please let me know any (if at all) errors you may/ may not encounter.

I just developed this tonight so I figure there may be some errors

Last edited:
I don't know about anyone else, but there is no way I'm downloading an exe file.

I suggest you might have been luck with people looking at your program if you posted the source code instead.

Haha paranoid
Actually it's a ZIP file (which I am more than confident
you can run through any virus scanner.)

Whatever, If there no other replies, I will possibly post
the source code.

It's up to each individual who they decide to trust. A lot of damage can be done with an application without it being detected as virus. Think IO.File.Delete for starters. I partially agree the main interest in your projects for users of this forum would be source code, or perhaps screenshots if you want to discuss layout/presentation. If you want "beta testers" for feedback to usability then they would have to decide to trust your app, you also have to provide the compiled assembly from your own site, we usually remove compiled assemblies from attachments here for same reasons. It also saves a lot of storage space, and they are not needed since they are compiled from source code during debugging anyway. Remember this is a community for discussing VB.Net development.

Thank you JohnH for the clarification and I appologize Hack
I never thought about that. Just never thought anyone would
share a virus. Then again, some folks may not even know if they
have a virus. So I got ya.

I will post the Source to my server later today when I get home and will add a new link.

If anyone still wants to download the Compiled version that link will still be valid until tomorrow night at 10:00PM Arizona Standard time.

Back