Question VS 2008 Trusted Form Title

branty1970

Programming Experience
10+
I'm having some issues that I think must be related to the security set-up of my PC but I don't know where to start looking to fix them.

When I create a new application in VB.net 2008 Express Edition and run the program from within the IDE the form title says 'Trusted - Form 1 - <machine name>'. In the IDE it is only 'Form 1'. BTW - VS only makes this change after the project has been saved. If I don't save it the form title stays at Form 1.

Can anyone suggest how I change the security setting of the project so that this doesn't happen - or if this isn't a security issue can someone point me in the right direction to fix this annoying problem?

I also use the RadRibbon Control for Windows Forms and when I save this project the system tells me that the form isn't trusted and refuses to run it at all. So I'm hoping that by fixing the 'trusted' issue on a standard form I might fix the problem with the RadRibbon Control.

Thanks in advance,
Martin.

Maybe it is related to the .NET security settings. Try adjusting the .NET Security using the .NET Framework Configuration Tool | Runtime Security Policy | Adjust Security Zone.

Setting MyComputer/Local Computer trust Level to Full.

Back