Programming Experience
Beginner
I have a form that has 5 text fields...

TextField1
TextField2
TextField3
TextField4
TextField5

I need to automatically input those fields into a website via a button. The Website link is http://192.168.2.23
-Next i have to click login
-enter a password Admin00 and select ok
-Click on Basic
-Click on Address Box
-Click on Add Contact
-Enter textfields into this page
-TextField1 goes into Registration
-TextField2 goes into Hostname
-TextField3 goes into Path
-TextField4 goes into Username
-TextField5 goes into password

Scroll to the bottom and hit registration

If this is on your local network, why don't you write a script on the host?

Why would you not just do this manually if you are typing it into the textbox's anyway?

I personally don't like the idea of helping someone circumvent the security of a website; it sounds fishy. Even if you have a valid reason to do this, your proposed solution is questionable. If you were to give some background as to why you feel you need to do it this way, perhaps more people would be willing to help.

i have a copier/scanner that has a web interface which allows you to register a computer for scanning. The site ask for a registration name, ip address of the computer, shared path and user login and password.

i created a form that has all of that information in 5 text box i need a button that will submit all of that information. I played alittle bit with webbrowser but the copiers website uses java scripting and to my knowledge webbrowser needs the id to make a click on a website???

i found this code but yet again the copiers website uses java and i cant find the id to make the clicks

Webbrowser1.Navigate Document.GetElementById SetAttribute(“Value”, Textbox1.text) InvokeMember(“Click”)

to launch the copiers ip address, i goto the ip address of the machine
next i have to click login then it ask's for a password which is admin00
i then click on basic and then address book
i then click on add a contact

first line is registration name

3rd line is hostname
4th line is network path
5th line is login
6th line is password
and there is a submit button at the bottom of the copiers webpage

this is pretty straight forward...all i need is a generic code to submit whatever i have in a textbox to a website

Back