VB.NET Calculator program!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalweenis

Programming Experience
Beginner
HELP with VB.Net project, do you know?

If anyone could give me the code for this project it would be greatly appreciated. I just need to know the code to calculate the answer, thats the only code i need. If you could just show me the code to get the calculate button to make this work that would be fine. I realize I've named the Text Boxes with names such as txtlength, txttotal, txttax - things such as that. Just give me the code and i'll type the names that I have already named. I bet no one can actually do this :p HERE IS THE FORM LAYOUT SO IT MAY HELP YOU UNDERSTAND!

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i...alculateProject.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

lmao, i went to a hardware forum at atleast they respond to questions, and it has nothing to do with VB.Net, this forum is pretty lame. No one can even answer this question?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

show us the code you've got for the button and we'll start helping ya from there

Three possible reason's why you're not getting answers.

1. Your attitude...

2. Shouting... All caps...

3. You're asking for someone to do your work for you instead of asking for help. For example "just give me the code"

Try a different approach and you may get different results.

Nope, tried that last week, same results. Anyways, got my answer from a different (better) forum. And if you think that was rude and such, you are nuts :)

got my answer from a different (better) forum.

That's the problem, you -got- the answer. It seems to me to be the nature of VB.NETForums (this site) that you are welcome to ask your question, and someone will attempt to give you information to lead you to -understanding- what it is that you need to do.We're not here to do your work for you or to "just give you the code", and I for one am grateful for that fact.

I know it means much more in the long run for someone to be given the assistance to learn how to solve the problem, rather than just given the answer. In that way, they will be able to permutate the knowledge to solve their next problem, rather than having always to come back and ask the same (or similar) questions.

Glad to hear you overcame the problem but I would encourage you that you evaluate whether you actually gained any knowledge or just an answer.

this forum is indeed here to help people learn (as Raven65 has pointed out) and for people to come here asking for code (especially something that's obviously homework) defeats the purpose of this forum

also posting with a demanding attitude doesnt encourage people to help, which is what bjwade62's pointed out.

if you just want other people to do your homework for you, you may stick to your "better" forums

indeed. just reading that post pisses me off. i have lost count how many times i have been helped by the (despite what you may think) very smart people on this forum, if you dont like it, dont post. simple as that.

no body else here has your immature attitude, so until you grow up a bit, dont even bother posting here because you are wasting everyone's valuable time.

on the other hand, if you have a genuine question and you post it with a non-patronizing attitude i, as every body else, would be more than happy to help you...

regards
adam

ok, let's not slander the guy here, what needed to be said was said a while ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back