Time tracking software suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Administrator

VB.NET Forum Admin
Programming Experience
10+
Hello,

I'm looking for suggestions for time tracking solutions for my sub-contractors and/or employees. Anyone have experience with anything they like or products to avoid? I'm having a problem getting "accurate" time sheets and want to provide a solution that will get better results.

Thank you.

cronsync - web based time tracking and billing

Hello Neal,

http://www.cronsync.com could be the right solution for you.

cronsync has a intelligent rights management for permanent and external staff, such as freelancers. Flexible time tracking settings, easily adjustable to your company's and clients' needs. Supports time tracking and invoicing on a time and material or on a flatrate basis. Invoices are automatically generated based on time tracking and project data. You choose what level of invoice detail you want to grant your client.

We have launched cronsync this year. I look forward to your feedback!

Best, Jakob

AllNetic Working Time Tracker

I use Time Tracker from AllNetic for some years. It can create customizable reports and invoices, manage unpaid time. Also, it's able to prompt to start/stop time tracking.

Would strongly recommend Time Doctor software. We've been using it for a few months now with great success. A simple software for time tracking of employees that provides real time tracking of tasks and prevents wasted time.. By using this software you can absolutely balance and keep track of work orders.

Keeping track of employee time is one of the most hardest tasks for any employer, but today that task is made easier with time tracking software. :rugby:

Last edited:
Personally, I spent I think a-lot of time investigating in trying to find out a Time Tracking module for employees, from Monitoring the activities, automatically tracking time on Tasks, to filling their time sheets, and collaboration softwares. I have tried Storm, I tried developing custom modules in drupal as well, but I am not satisfied with it so I tried another one software. The "Time Doctor", obviously it's good software and have very strong features as well. maybe you can try this one. Click Here. to know more about their software and I hope it will really help about your concern.

Enjoy!!!

timesheet management

Our time and attendance system is totally optimized for multiple sites, multiple time zones and multiple languages. There are many features that allow you to configure the application to fit your solution needs.

web time clock

One of my clients uses FogBugz for issue tracking and it has some reasonable time tracking elements too.. It can be abused, for sure (right now ive accidentally left my friday task running so i'll have to edit my sheet back to remove the 48h extra time ive clocked up over the weekend) but i dont think youll see a system that can't, thats devs want to use

ps personally, i use a little free app called ToDoList from AbstractSpoon for tracking my time, remembering my work schedule etc.. Some useful things like being able to save an email and link it to a task as a memory jog, sime time tracking by clicking the clock column for whatever task i'm working on now means i can pop it open from the tray, change task, close again.. quick and responsive, no fuss, no typing - it keeps a csv of start, end, task and i can change task hundreds of times an hour if i need to (for those tech support emils days)

Exchange, Outlook, Project 2010 Server (has time-tracking) and of course OneNote. Nothing beats digital post-it's.

Throw in IIS and a proper web interface, or even Terminal Services if you're so inclined.

:)

Replicon Time tracking software seems to be a good choice for your requirements. Outstandingly good interface--very easy for everyone to use. Lots of flexibility and power that's also easy to configure. It runs in a browser so it's also easy for your workers to log their time. And maybe the best part: It has an open API (application programming interface) that makes it easy plug timesheet data right into other apps (such as iWorks or almost anything else).

Check out: Time Tracking Software | Web Based Time Tracking | Time Management Solutions - Replicon Product Suite

Hello,

I'm looking for suggestions for time tracking solutions for my sub-contractors and/or employees. Anyone have experience with anything they like or products to avoid? I'm having a problem getting "accurate" time sheets and want to provide a solution that will get better results.

Thank you.

Hello.
If you're keen on accuracy of billable hours, check out Freckle time tracking.

Our company is using TIME DOCTOR. Its a great software that enables us to list our priorities and track our time spent on websites and tasks we do. You can also check this article review to more information about TIME DOCTOR and how it will increase your productivity.

Finally something I can help with.:embarassedlaugh: Okay, so I have several overseas employees and I monitor them with a free software called my team monitor. It shows me exactly when each employee logged on to work, when they were idle, and when they signed off. It also logs the number of keystrokes, mouse clicks, and screenshots. You don't need to calculate how much they worked each day or week, the software does it automatically. You just need to register at myteammonitor dot com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back