Available Software Developer for software - VB 2010

darknethacker

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi, I am in the look out for a developer using visual basic 2010 to help develop software for my company Donkey Ware, we are a very small team of 2 people and me being the only developer , Project is the piece of software you will be co-working on with me, it is a application to help organize you files on projects you may do, weather that be a village fate or a small business to may be launching, organize your images, videos, music, and notes.
Work Required: Image, Videos and notes management console, open and closing of projects. UI design already done with some coding, you may change any to your liking.

You will get a mention on our website, which is at Donkey Ware
Many Thanks
Ben Dyson
Director of donkeyware

Hello,

My name is Alex, I'm a project manager from Heyworks, custom software development company.

We are interested in and looking for projects, new connections and possible future mutually-beneficial partnerships. Heyworks .NET professionals with with wide technology experience are at your service to help with your VB.NET 2010 file organization project. We are at your service to provide you with one of our talented and highly-experienced professionals, the one whose qualification will mostly suite your requirements.

We will appreciate your personal message or Skype talk.

Back