UOK Games Seeking VB Programer

old_school

Programming Experience
3-5
Hello, I hope Im allowed to post this message here. Im the owner of UOK Games and no Im not a bot. Currently we are a small business that makes VB games. Currently we our making educational games and seeking a new programmer to help expand. We can not promise mass fortune or fame but we can promise you will be helping children expand their mind and help them learn. The job is a business partnership position. This means you will be a partner with the company and share profits. You will also share the workload, meaning long hours and stressful codeing at times.

I'm not going to surgar coat the job description, its a rough job. We need a good VB programer to help produce games and software. Pay is based on sales. It is a great job for someone in college looking for experiance in the field. We have one position open so not everyone who applies will be accepted. Before you apply, your programing level should be high enough you can produce clean code, comment correctly, software you make works and have the ability to work independantly. To put it bluntly, were not babysisters. If you goof off while coding, we will notice it when we review your source code. So canadates must be profesional when presenting their work for review.

What to Expect:

Brandyn our lead programer will be your direct supervisor until we feel your ready to go out on your own. I am the head GUI art director and designer. As a team we will all discuss new game concepts, color schemes, coding issues and improvements to be made on projects. As stated before, we are a small business so we our focussed on customer service. So you must act profesional at all times while in meetings and out side of meetings.

Apply:

To apply simply email me at uokgames@gmail.com with your resume or breif history and exsample of your coding skills. If you have a completed software demo you wish for us to review, please attach it to your email. Thank you.

Back