proxy source code needed. can any one help?

xonix

Programming Experience
1-3
Hello guys

Im a newbie to this forum i have been on many other on forums before but hopefully you guys are more professional.

Im not after any major help, i am just having trouble finding source code, tutorials, or information for "proxy to proxy chaining"

I just a hobby programmer trying to work out how i can build a serious proxy to proxy chaining program. when i say that,im looking at making a program that can link multiple proxies together in a daisychain for FTP and HTTP work and maybe some CGI proxy security.

the basic idea is to use mutiple search engine proxies for internet searches, the way i figure it the more cache i can get my hands on the better the results will be.

anyways! any help on finding proxy to proxy chaining code, programs or information will be of major help.

thank you for your time

xonix kerensky
:D smile it makes people wonder what your up to!

Ambitious project for a newbie?.....I've got to say i get a bit twitchy when i hear people talking about daisy/proxy chaining, it's a bit of a minefield to say the least...
However here's a site that may be of help. Though i doubt that it's possible to find much info about this on the web.

http://proxychains.sourceforge.net/

ok i came across wrong. im a newbie to this fourm. i actually have about 2 to 3 years programming expericance mainly in building webpages and small apps. all i am trying to do is make a new search tool. nothing to be nervous about, but thanx for your help!

Last edited:
oh man you wernt kidding!!

the source for that link you sent me is for unix and i know nothing about unix.

i see where you are comming from this could be dangerous software in a black hats hands. this is one hell of a mine field because i cant find anything in visual basic source. to add to me problems i need to find a proxy data base / proxy scanning program to use any proxy chaining program. not to mention i have to tunnel because of the restrictive ports on the http proxy servers.

not one program i have found has a decent search proxy functions and all of them i have to manualy sequanceproxys to make a chain.

this idea of mine to make a web search tool just got a hell of a lot more complicated. now i need to make apps for ip location, proxy data collection database because of how unstable the servers are and sequancing application for the multitude of servers im looking for dealing with.

:mad: what a pain in the neck!!!! there is no way i can do all of this in any sort of time frame. i can see im going to out source this to a professional software company

meh i will have to look at other options now

thanx every body for your help if you can find anything that fits the requirement i have stated please reply

xonix kerensky
dissapointed but accepting the hopeless situation

Latest posts

Back