Problem when switching between Forms

MarkusM84

Programming Experience
10+
Hello everybody,

i've a small problem which is keeping me awake for long enough. Now i've to post it here:

I'm writing on a program for a pocketpc running windows mobile 2003 second edition. when starting the application i've got a login form called "frmLogin". when entering the right pin this form shall be closed forever and another one named "frmMenue" shall come up. From this one i can open several other forms (call them frmOne,... to frmTen). They should come up in the same way, by closing the menue form and loading the next one. Is it possible to switch betweeen these forms in a simple way? I just tried out by using me.dispose or me.close. me.enabled=false and me.hide is also not the right solution. So what can i do? It would also be nice to open the form Login from on of the frmOne...Ten Forms by pressing a button labled "log off". Can somebody help me fix this problem?

Thanks for now! :D

Try with Panel feature.

Hello,
Try Panel tool.
After entering Pin, frmMenu is what will always be displayed, right?
So, Make a Login Panel on frmMenu, stretch Tht Login Panel to cover whole frmMenu, and set Visible = true; Remember to Put panel on top of everything, right click and click Bring to Front or vice versa.
Put controls on panel carefully.
When u enter pin, set visible property of panel to false;
and when Log Off from other forms, show the frmMenu with some parameter to show login panel and set it to visible.
cheers :) ...

Back