Question Printform component problem in Printing forms

dotnetguy2k8

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello
i have used a to print a BILL module ( where many text box controls with prefilled time & date ,some filled data from database server others fields are manulally filled by the user) then if the user click the print button then it prints using PRINTFORM component.Here comes the issue it converts the windows form with data as a image & print with faded low quality with no clarity.
How do i print as if crystal report or is there any way i can convert it to some other format & print it.
or if can i use crystal report just i need the exact copy of the form in crystal repport so that it print it(i dont know crystal report)if there is an easy way.

I am confused which right method i have to follow.Pls give some suggestions to fix this.
if u want just the bill module code i can send it.

dotnetguy2k8

I would like a copy, cause it may be your printer that prints it in low quality.

I'll test it out on my printer...if that's ok with you.

Attached code and Bill window form(jpeg c below)

Hello
I have attached the code & jpeg image of my Bill Design.Pls have a look.

dotnetguy2k8

Attachments

• source.txt
    9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Printer is not problem

I checked the printer.Printer is not the problem its new one & print other word,pdf docs very clear with clarity on my form is not printing.

If your printer isn't the problem...then it could be a connection between it and VB.net....unfortunately, my specialty is not with printer connections....though the code does look solid...something happens inside the program which adjusts the darkness. I don't know where to change, but thanks for clarifying that your printer isn't the issue.

I shall think this over and get back to you.

problem is format

Hello
Its not abt darkness too becos i adjusted all properties & resolution but it prints as fonts are printing as if shivering like. it is printing in image format(mean it takes the whole window form as image & prints using printform) this is what i guess.i am not sure.
1. either i have to convert the window form to crystal report & print it.
2.Or i have to change the format b4 i print using ?How ?
3.i have to fix or check printform methods is properly used ?

I am confused help me to fix this.

Wait, you print it as an image? Why don't you just format it to where it's just a group of tables and print it as text? It would print much much faster.

Let me rephrase that:

Create a simple layout. This layout will use the data collected to create the page you will print out. You can then print it out as an image. But as to how to do that, you are on your own there, as printing forms out is not my specialty....

I dont understand what you are saying.
This is the Bill generated using datasets.I need to print this bill in clear format.

Back