Question Need help with my project

leroy1260

Programming Experience
Beginner
I want to make a coffee shop billing system ..but don't know how to give a start to it ....I have searched and searched but no responses any where so far . I have not seen any billing softwares so don't know what all buttons,menus and database need to be created for the same ...If any one can help .???

I'm using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 with frame work 3.5 and would like to use SQL database for connecting...

Everyone who posts here needs help with their project. That pretty much goes without saying. Please provide meaningful thread titles, as they are supposed to let people know what threads are relevant to them without their having to open every single one.

As for the question, it's far too general. You don't have to see other peoples billing software to be able to create one yourself. You don;t need any programming experience to work out what the software should do, and that's your first step. What functionality do you think your application needs to provide? How do you want it to behave? How do you think it should look? None of that is programming, but you really need to do that stuff before you start programming.

I don't see a link but no thanks anyway. I'm interested in your full and clear explanation of exactly what you think you need to do. It doesn't have to be right, but it is your homework so you should at least make the effort. We can then help fix the issues yourself create the implementation yourself. There's nothing wrong with a bit of help but the work still has to be yours.

EDIT: OK, now I see the link... but still, no thanks. I want to know what you understand and to see what effort you've made.

I want it some what similar to that but a bit simple......

If you can guide me I'll surely make an effort to go through all by myself.....

I'm more than happy to help but, as I said, I want to know what you think you need to do first. If you have no idea then you haven't given it enough thought. Like I said, you don't need any programming experience at all for this part.

Back