Question Multi-completion of SQL table with form

Mathh

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi everyone!,

I'm trying to create a project, so that I will have the opportunity to refill the table on SQL server. The table is created and it has several columns. I searched the internet, but did not come across to the the solution I'm looking for. Maybe, I will explain first what would my form do (how should it be)

The user entered the form is oblige to completed several fields. (1 control is Textbox (single value), all other controls are TextBox.Multiline.
Each of them would save the data to a SQL table. And here comes the question of how to do to it, after filling the first textbox (which is single.value) with data by the user (let's say this is one value that identifies the country in which he lives - Poland), he will put the data to the second textbox (multiple) called"Cities" (and gives for example 6 examples - Warsaw, Katowice, Wrocław, Krak?w, Gdańsk, Gdynia) had the option to save it in a SQL table like that:

Country | Cities
Poland Warsaw
Poland Katowice
Poland Wroclaw
Poland Krakow
Polish Gdańsk
Poland Gdynia

I hope there is a solution that will not only save the value - Poland to the first empty cell in the column to only the amount, to any user adds value textboxie 2 Of course, there are a few testbox?w like this on my form - just six, but the point is that I would like to have the option of sorting the data entered by the user X, got Y the country, showing only the data that are associated with these variables from textbox one (single).

I hope I explained it properly....
Best Regards

M

Last edited:
Back