Is a context menu available when I right click a menu?

jack-gray

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello all,
I am trying to build an app that has a menu and when the menu item is right clicked I would like the user to be able to either add an item, edit an item, or remove an item, is this at all possible using a context menu. I have not found that a context menu is part of the Main menu properties. How can I accomplish this task. I am using vb.net 2003.
All help is appreciated, and thanks in advance
Jack Gray

An active menu is not very good to dynamically alter, not for the programmer and not for the user. Also there is no support for this in the .NEt framework. Most menu designing applications put the menuitem texts into treeview controls for the user to play with and modify, this is also something you should do similar. Then when user is satisfied with the choices you can generate the actual menu.

Okay I have done some searching on how this is done and have not found any examples. I know that I am probably just missing how to search for it but some help on where to locate one would be appreciated. In the meantime I am still looking and will continue to do so. I might try building a menu with a treeview control in VB.net.
Thanks again,

Back