Question How to delete Chartcontrol from the Toolbox?

rva1945

Programming Experience
Beginner
Active Reports 6

I don't want the chartcontrol to appear in the toolbox. How can I programmatically (or whatever effective way) make it to dissapear from the toolbox?

Not that easy. I don't see the items (Label, Textbox, chartcontrol, etc.) when in design mode. I need to access the items programmatically. I found the RemoveToolboxItem but it doesn't seem to work; could you please explain me what type are its two parameters?

Public Sub RemoveToolboxItem(ByVal toolboxItem As System.Drawing.Design.ToolboxItem, ByVal category As String)
Member of DataDynamics.ActiveReports.Design.Toolbox.Toolbox

So, you're saying that this item doesn't appear in the Toolbox and you want to remove it from the Toolbox. I must be missing something here. can you please provide a FULL and CLEAR description of the issue?

So, you're saying that this item doesn't appear in the Toolbox and you want to remove it from the Toolbox. I must be missing something here. can you please provide a FULL and CLEAR description of the issue?

I don't see the in design mode, so I can't right-click and remove. I do see them in run-time but I can't manage to remove the ChartControl programmatically, that's it.

Given that the Toolbox isn't even displayed while running the project by default, I don't know why you would ever encounter that. You must have specifically opened the Toolbox while debugging, which is conpletely pointless. I'm still not completely convinced that I understand what you're saying but I would suggest that you just right-click the Toolbox and reset it.

Back