Question Help with advanced VB9 Web browser

Arijit

Programming Experience
1-3
Okay, I've made a web browser in VB.NET 2008 so people who know it can help me best...

Below, I have listed my problems, please help me...

1. I save my own web browser history rather than modifying the Internet Explorer, I used to use a richtextbox but now I want to use a treeview or a list view, it should get SAVED in to My.Settings, it should get loaded again, and it should retain it's properties like Treeview should retain it's node tooltip and listview should retain it's different column's values.
  2. for the history in the treeview or listview, i would like to save a picturebox's picture and in that picturebox, I'll load the website's favicon... so whenever the web browser loads a page, the image, URL, document title, domain, time+date should get saved as one list item or in the case of treenode, the domain should be the root node with the favicon and under this will the URL, etc appear as child nodes...
  3. can we print or save or load a web browser's document? if yes then please tell me how...
  4. how to FIND given text in a web browser control? not in it's source code please but in the actual document and highlight it...
  5. all the above with a TAB CONTROL, i know the code for this so I just want the answers for the ones above...

If you tell me these, I'd be very very very grateful! :)

NOTE: I PREFER LIST VIEW!!!
ANOTHER NOTE: BUT TREEVIEW LOOKS MORE PROFESSIONAL...
LAST WORD: USING BOTH WOULD REALLY ROCK!... :D

Back