Help me with code and I will pay $10 please, my last resort

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi, I am new at VB and wanting to link a database using codes to add, update, delete and load data from Access. I have created a form with text box to change the data. The fields are storeID, storeName, storeAddress, City, State, and Zip. I have already created 10 records of data in the access and its called "stores". I have created 5 buttons, add, update, delete, end, and view datagrid on a click of a button. I have read through the post but half of my finding are in VB 2005 and can not use them. If you write this simple code for me I will pay you with a check or paypal what ever you prefer in the amount of $10. An experienced code writer should only take 10-20mins. Please do this for me so I can do other things, I have been at it for 2 days now and tired of searching sites to find the right code to make this work. Thank you for helping.

I went through the guide and it has nothing about how to use text box. where is the information being displayed?

I have posted a reply in your other thread about updating. You have to persevere with vb.net in the early stages. But soon many things will come to light. Rather than just seeing it as code, think about what the words actually mean. 'Code' is a very cloak and dagger word and in my opinion shrouds programming language in a world of mystery and mis-conception. They are just words, and if you give them some thought you'll figure it out, and if you can't make a post and we'll do our best to help. If you nolonger need this thread, then can you let me know, and i'll either merge it with your other one or delete it.

I use the add method to update the codes, after about 9 different ways of doing it got it to work. tkx

Back