Help! DataBinding exception

jurbobro

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi everybody. this is my first reely big project and I need some help. Something interesting goes with my database (MAccess). I have 14 tables with different relations. Foreksample table Client (ClientID, Name, ...) Adress(ID, ClientID, ...) and so on. In my project I have a parent form and some child forms. So when i tried to act whith them everything is ok. but there are to forms in which I have problem. theese to tables have the same structure (simple relation with Client-table), and forms have the same code:
PrivateSub MenuItemProfbuh_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MenuItemProfbuh.Click
profbuhForm =
New ProfbuhKlient
profbuhForm.MdiParent =
Me
profbuhForm.Show()
EndSub
BUT! They work correct just if I open them first (I mean one of them). If I've opened some another forms (which have nothing to do with Client-table) and after try to open them have an exception:
An unhandled exception of type 'System.Exception' occurred in system.windows.forms.dll
Additional information: DataBinding could not find a row in the list that is suitable for all bindings

What's my problem? Can somebody help?

Back