Get Data from Database

blaisians

Programming Experience
Beginner
HI guys. I'm having a problem in my vb.net application for our thesis. The problem is that is to get the data from database and display it into a label. Can anyone give me a code for that.
Thank you...

You're basically asking us to do your homework for you, and not anything particularly difficult either. What have you tried already? Have you searched online for information on data access with VB.NET because there would be plenty of it? There's lots of people here willing to help but we're not here as a substitute for your own effort. If you show that you've tried then we'll certainly help you with the tricky bits but getting data from a database is not a tricky bit in itself.

You're basically asking us to do your homework for you, and not anything particularly difficult either. What have you tried already? Have you searched online for information on data access with VB.NET because there would be plenty of it? There's lots of people here willing to help but we're not here as a substitute for your own effort. If you show that you've tried then we'll certainly help you with the tricky bits but getting data from a database is not a tricky bit in itself.

Its not my homework. We are facing a problem in our thesis.

It's an assignment that you're supposed to be doing yourself to be graded on and you're asking us to write the code for you. Again, I'm not saying that I or anyone else will not help you but writing the code for you is not helping you; it's doing your work for you. Again, what have you tried for yourself? There is loads of information online about .NET data access so use it. If you have trouble along the way then I for one will be more than happy to help you fix those issues but I'm not going to just do it for you so you get the marks without doing the work. That's cheating.

Back