Filling in Web Forms and Posting with a timer

deathsquad9

Programming Experience
Beginner
I have been looking around the internet and doing some reading and I got a bit stuck so decided to post here.

What I would like to do is write an app that fills in post boxes and then submits, I was thinking of finding out what the post data actually is and just sending that, but it has session id's that changes each time it posts in a hidden option, so I'm guessing I would have to use the app to access the form, fill out the fields and then submit it.

I don't know what to do from there on, which is the beggining lol. If anyone could point me in the right direction or post a snippet of some code, I would really appreciate that.

Regards
Matt

Im not sure I want to help you write a bot to vote for you favorite american idol contestant.

but look at the webclient class, it will do what you want.

I am willing to pay anyone that can teach me the method of posting to web forms, filling them out & submitting them all from vb 2008.

I will pay $100 via PayPal or whichever is requested from the teacher.

Anyone that knows how to connect to text boxes & button fields on various websites all from a vb 2008 application, please contact me & I will pay you for this method

Back