Excellent Resource!

kazmax

Programming Experience
10+
I have just started using VS 2005 and SQL Server 2005. As a result I need some help from my peers.

I searched the Internet and came up with several likely looking support forums. I have subscribed to several of these. However these vbdotnetforums are quite outstanding IMHO so well done to those who have made these possible.

I have just been reviewing comments made by another person about there being too many forums. I disagree. There are a lot of forums here, but to be honest I'm not phased by the quantity - the quality is what counts and if I'm looking for help for Windows services (for example) it's nice to have a forum that is focussing on that specific topic. So I don't want to see the forum quantities watered down, I'm happy the way things are.

To be honest, from the beginning I thought it was a hopeless endeavour to control so many forums at ones but, now i'm pretty sure that this is the way it should look like. However, it’s been very hard for maintenance to keep up.

Regards ;)

i'm also in favor of all the forums available here as it helps make finding things and helping people much easier

although despite all the forums here, too many people post their specific questions in the "general" forum, that gets to be annoying

Back