displaying excel sheet row in list box multicolumns

billardo

Programming Experience
Beginner
Displaying entire row in excel sheet in a multi column listbox

hi all,

the code i am writing is doing a search in an excel sheet which has seven columns of info. The search is done according to one of these columns. What I am trying to do is after it finds the correct cell, I want the entire row to be displayed in the listbox of my vb form which has 7 columns.

Searching and finding works fine, but I can't get it to display the row in the listbox. I would appreciate any help,

Thanks a lot,

John

Hi all,

I am trying to display a row in an excel sheet on a multicolumn listbox. I am using the add-in Visual Basic Editor in excel.

I keep getting just the luter left cell in the first column of the list box. or I get errors...Can anyone help??

Thanks,

John

okay, although no one cared, I got it..but I have a new question: How can I add data to the columnheads????

I set the columnheads property to true and headers appear at the top but I cannot fill those in. Does anyone know??? I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

John

New to Vb.net Forums

Hi Billardo

Im new to VB.net, Ive been trying to add a search function for excel into my program and also display excel data in a listbox. I would really appreciate it if you would post your code to help me out as it sounds ideal.

Thanks

Back