Adding Graphs to Forms

042355C

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi to all,

I am doing a windows application programme on Health using vb.net 2003. Right now, my task is to create a graph to display the number of people within a range of blood pressure. The number of people is in my database(ODBC).

I really really need help in this. All the websites I visit needs me to enter the exact value, which means I will have to change when the number in database changes.

Is there anyway to create a graph whereby it will correspond according the the database?

Thanks a million!

Last edited:
thats ok, attach it, but make sure you have comments in your code so its easier for me to understand what you are trying to achieve, ill look at it on sunday and ill post the changes you need to make ok? if you could post your db (or at least the structure for your db) that would be great as well.

have a good one mate

regards
adam

I placed the database and the files into the zip folder already. The things I am trying to achieve is written in the Readme file inside the zip. Please help me...:( will appreciate your help!!!:D

Attachments

• Database.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
  • proj file.zip
    806.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
hi mate

im really sorry, i just havent had time to look at your charts at home (god bless inlaws... :mad: )
maybe you should google 'vs.net 2003 zedgraph examples' and see what happens?

im really sorry for not pulling through i feel pretty guilty :(

regards
adam

Back