Writing Content From Listbox To Access DB In Realtime ...

Rat

Programming Experience
1-3
GrpID, InfID, Val, Desc, CfgID, StsID

I'm done with the parsing of XML data in realtime now .. so, now I need to input the values parsed into the DB in realtime ..
The Elements of the XML are Fixed .. the Above columns ..

Some guidance in writing codes for this feature would be useful ..

The content presides on a ListBox ..

Much appreciated guys ...

Well, the first link doesn't work certainly (i haven't noted that and i'm so sorry) but the second one is absolutely workable ... give it a try ones again. However, i noticed that you've posted about the same question in another thread too:
http://www.vbdotnetforums.com/showthread.php?t=3078

Anyway, what's your idea here? To save listBox's data to DB? Are we talking about multicolumn listBox here? If it's so my next question is whether this control was made by yourself? I'm asking because if it's custom control it may be tricky and i'm afraid i can't be much of help there. Otherwise, it should be pretty easy ... Writing Content From Listbox To Access DB ... waiting for your feedback !

Regards ;)

i found the following file in one of your other threads bro .. but, could you help me make it work with the included xml file .. i'm kinda in a rush here .. and i don't think i can make it work in time. . :(

Attachments

• XMLParsing-.zip
    33.9 KB · Views: 21
kulrom said:
You are really confusing me ... if you have a yahoo please contact me i would need more information about your problem certainly. I've seen the new XML file and i don't know what with all that ... waiting for you on yahoo IM

Regards ;)

Basically .. do the tasks your original program did .. but with the contents of the XML file I included ..

Let me get Yahoo! messenger working here .. gimme a sec bro..

Got MSN ? :eek:

Back