writing a script for greasemonkey

skaryChinezeGuie

Programming Experience
Beginner
Long time no see! well, i'm back. And I finally made the switch from machining and got a computer job! I test the luminosity for refurbished Dell monitors! YEAY! hey it's a foot in the door. And correct me if i'm wrong but were there new sections added to the forum since i've been gone?

I was thinking about writing a script for Greasemonkey. I want to add a right click option to my firefox browser to open all the links on a web-page. Since Firefox already has an option to open all links in a new tab or window, I only have to worry about opening the links. I have no idea where to start. The only scripting i've ever done were macros in excel. Thanks in advance.:D

That sounds like a job for a Firfox Extension, which cannot be written in VB.NET as far as I'm aware.

Also, please post in the most appropriate forum. VS.NET General is appropriate for general questions regarding Visual Studio. Moved.

oops. my bad. I was reading the firefox extension developer stuff but it was over my head. Have you messed around with making extensions much?

Back