Whats the problem in the site?

rHasan

Programming Experience
3-5
Is there any problem happening with this nice site ? For some days, I can't visit this site for the whole time, except once or twice! It says - "Can't find the site?" Whats the problem ? If there any, please fix it asap!

I don't know, but i m having difficulty in have visiting the site. Last day I could not at all, so could't the previous day. Only now i could visit it after several try. Please check out. thnx!

at my new job, this site is the only one that time's out on me, and at that job i'm connected to a t3 line (the university actually owns 3 t3 lines)

Visiting several times daily I have not seen any problems with this site after the server was resolved a month ago.

I am hopeless, and leaving this wonderful site, because it remains unavailable...you should really check it out, if it is really behaving properly at the asia-pacific region!

Are you sure this is not a connection problem with your provider or national link? There is pretty much no different for you accessing this site and other American sites from where you stand. I have not seen any problems accessing this site from Europe in your member time.

I can access all the sites in the whole world EXCEPT vbdotnetforums.com. Its always telling me "Cann't find the site". With no other site I m having this particular problem. It's obviously with this site.

Check it out! I really love the site, and I miss it!!

I can access all the sites in the whole world EXCEPT vbdotnetforums.com. Its always telling me "Cann't find the site". With no other site I m having this particular problem. It's obviously with this site.

Check it out! I really love the site, and I miss it!!

that's the same problem i've got at my college university job

www.vbforums.com works fine, but this one always times out

JB,

Does this site work fine from home?

Does your university have a firewall where maybe they have this site not in their approved list of sites? Therefore they are blocking it, it's not a problem on our end?

JB,

Does this site work fine from home?

Does your university have a firewall where maybe they have this site not in their approved list of sites? Therefore they are blocking it, it's not a problem on our end?

the site works fine from home and the college i'm attending (as a student) but at the university i work for there is a fire wall and i'll have to check with the security people, it's not a big deal for me as i check this site before and after work from home (plus when i'm in class at the other college) i just found it funny that this site cant be reached from my new job at the same time one or two other people can't reach this site too

It's not uncommon that businesses control what sites can be accessed or not. Hopefully you can have this site added to the list at your university so you can get your VBDN fix! :)

Still have the same problem.

Hi,
For the last two weeks when i tried to access vbdotnetforums it was timing out or showing server not exist frequently. I thought the server may be down or so?:confused:. I tried to access this site from my home, still it was timing out. Today I saw this thread and thought of posting this.

Back