FYI VB.NET Newbies group

manster

Programming Experience
5-10
How can we make sure that our children one day grow up to be the new leaders of the world? We teach them, guide then, lead them and tell them what is good or not. That is how they will grow up to be the leaders of this world. Have we got any expectations for VB.NET in the future or the programming language Visual Basic? There are a group on this site and they are called the VB.NET Newbies but there is nothing going on there. They have been posting questions there but hey, nothing happens. Can some of the experts not please take some responsibility for that group. I also when I was (not saying I am an expert now) a newbie but no chance. The newbies (like all of us also were) do not always know how to ask a question and they work us up for the stupid things they ask but they are the future or should we not worry about the future of VB.

Using the forums would be a better idea, unless it is something specific and internal to the social group.

The newbies group is not meant for socializing, it is meant for the newbies to learn something. Maybe you can learn something there. To read because if you read my post you would have seen that was my whole point. Learning.

Community groups is a social feature added to the forum software recently here. The nature of the groups here must be VB.Net related, but they are still social groups that is separated from the main forums here. The main forums is where you should attend for VB.Net programming related inquiries that is not of social/chat nature.
Maybe you can learn something there.
Stupid remarks like that serves noone any good.

Back