VB.net Beginner

sonybastian

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi

I am a beginner, in VB.net am not good in any software, only experience is with C++ and that too very bad..

i got a book thats helping me a bit, how can you guys help me with my stduies, do you guys have any suggestions, how i should go forward. where can i dowload vb software.

thanks
Sony Bastian.

Where can you download vb software? Haven't a clue what you mean by that. We'd all be glad to help, but have you got any specific questions to ask here?

vb beginner

how to start learning vb.net, i need to be ready by Dec 06 end for my job. can you send some sample codes, which i can start working on.

Programming in VB.Net or in general is a very wide subject, your best bet is to find out what area you will require most for the upcoming job and concentrate on that. For example, a lot of software will be based around manipulating databases, if this is true for your job then familiarise yourself with Datasets, DataAdapters and probably databinding. Search for tutorials on these subjects with google.

Regards,

Andy

You can download a free visual studio express 2005 from microsoft website and search for help there.

Well when ever u want 2 search any thing just right the whole sentence in any search engine. Hope u will be Happy........
I myself use google 4 my searching .

Back