Question Treeview, when i click on a childnode?

AGS

Programming Experience
5-10
I need some help. Up to now i have been using a menu format to navigate through forms. Now i would like to move and use treeview. I have been able to create the nodes and child nodes. What i need to know is when i click on a childnode how will it open a specific form. It should be fixed to the main screen as well. Also if anyone can attach a code for it, appricieat it

Displaying a form is exactly the same regardless. All you have to do is handle a different event. You won;t be handing the Click event of your menu items any more. You'll be handling the appropriate event of your TreeView, e.g. NodeMouseDoubleClick.

Do you have an example you could send me. Or where exactly do i have to do the coding. Thanks for your help

can u give me an example to how to do it

like when i load a form from stripmenu i use the following code

Dim LoadForm as new Frm(NameofForm)
LoadForm.show

in treeview how would it come.

thanks

PS. Sorry to be trouble you like this but looked everywhere and was not able to find a decent code in vb.net to help me with my code.

Sorry JohnH am lost. can you attach a code where it is running.
if possible just create a form with a treeview and another form and do the coding to open the form using treeview. appriciate your help in this.

Sorry JohnH am lost. can you attach a code where it is running.
You should look again in the help page, it has a code sample. You have to work with that.

Back