Shuffle method, and Deal Card method...

blueeyes53

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hey there,

I want to use a Shuffle method, and a DealCard method which is in a class project named cards.

In frmMain I have a listbox, and a Shuffle button

In the Class module declare an array of structures.This array should contain elements each representing a card in the deck. The structure should have two members: one representing the card(Ace, 2, 3, 4,...), and a second member representing the suit of the card. In the New procedure, store the cards in the array.

The listbox should display each card in the deck after they have been shuffled.

To shuffle the cards, call the Randomize function to seed the random number generator.In random order, copy the contents of the first array to a second array.

Create the constructor for the class module to initialize the deck of cards.

Could anyone help me with all of this coding.

This is obviously homework. All you've done is repeat what your teacher has told you to do. We would need to see some sort of effort on your part first. You've already been told touse the Randomize function, so you should at least be able to show us some code where you've used that. We're here to help but we're not here to do your work for you. If you have no idea how to start then there's an issue with your class and you should speak to your teacher. If you do have an idea how to start then do so and ask for help with specific issues you have along the way, rather than just saying "this is my project, who can tell me how to do it?". There will be plenty of examples of using the Randomize function in the MSDN library or on the Web in general. Do some research and go to the information rather than waiting for the information to come to you. Once you've made some effort then we can help with specifics, but it is academic misconduct and against the rules of the forum for us to do your homework for you.

Back