sending mouse movements.

genu

Programming Experience
1-3
to send keys to computer u use: sendkeys.send("[ENTER]"), but how do you send mouse movements and click events?

well...i was just wondering...this could be used for a lot of thing..like making a program to emulate a actual person using the computer...I just want to know if it can be done for the keyboard and the mouse.

ok...here is an example: vb.net program starts, mouse mouse moves to start menu, clicks on IE, then moves to address bar, and then types in http://www.google.com/ and presses enter.

I know how do send they keys, but how do i send the mouse coordinates?

Finally it seems like you just want to find mouse coordinates when pointer is out of your vb.net app and return certain result in the app. Moreover you want to spy mouse events and movements. Am i right? If it's so, then it's very easy. Just confirm that and i'll show you the way ... Cheers ;)

Why control the mouse cursor? Anything that can be done using the mouse in Windows can be done using the keyboard. Also, why click a shortcut on the Start Menu when you can just call Process.Start()?

Why control the mouse cursor? Anything that can be done using the mouse in Windows can be done using the keyboard. Also, why click a shortcut on the Start Menu when you can just call Process.Start()?

Well I am kinda wondering the same thing. I have an application that I would like to use send keys on, but I do not know the shorcut keys to access the other side of the form. Tab is only working on one side. Being able to manipulate the mouse coordinates would help tremendously! Well actually the shortcut keys, if there are any, would help more but they are not listed on their site. I will use process.start to begin the application. Use send keys to enter the username and password and select the search view. What I can't do is tab over to the scan button drop down the list box and select Show UI. And from there I would need to press the scan button for another dialogue to appear. From there I could use sendkeys to change settings. And I believe I would be able to use tab and enter to go through the different tabs on the dialogue. Any help would be appreciated.

to send keys to computer u use: sendkeys.send("[ENTER]"), but how do you send mouse movements and click events?

Me.Cursor.Position = New Point(X, Y)

Back