Registration - String to Double?

Haxaro

Programming Experience
1-3
I am making a registration feature for my program, and so far, this is my code

VB.NET:
        If UserID.Text * (KeyID.Text / 994) > "2067189894" And UserID.Text * (KeyID.Text / 994) < "2026581216" Then
            MsgBox("The User ID and Key are Correct! Click Register to complete registration for Student Pad")
        Else
            MsgBox("That User ID and Key Do Not Match. Make sure you copy and paste the Registration key from the email you were sent in to the correct fields.")
        End If
    End Sub

Private Sub Register_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Register.Click
        If UserID.Text * (KeyID.Text / 994) > "2071148994" And UserID.Text * (KeyID.Text / 994) < "2072518216" Then
            MsgBox("The User ID and Key are Correct! Registration is now complete. You now have full access to EVERY feature! Thank-You for registering")
        Else
            MsgBox("That User ID and Key Do Not Match.")
            End
        End If
There are still quite a few bugs in this script, including, when text is added to the field, it comes up with an error - naturally.

Any ideas of how i can make this code cleaner, or better?

And how can i make it so when the register code is correct, it saves either in an ini for in the registry???

Thanks in advance

I also suggest you start using

VB.NET:
Option Strict On

Back