Overflow and underflow error in VS.NET 2003!

gaurav_indian

Programming Experience
Beginner
First of all I dont know whether this has been discussed here or not and whether this thread is in the right section,if not then mods plz move it to the right section.And if it as been discussed here earlier then give me the link as I am new here.Now coming to the problem:-
Everytime I add a simple control like button on the form(without any coding) and debug it,it shows the following error in VB.NET and VC#.NET
'System.ArithmeticException' occurred in
system.drawing.dll
Additional information: Overflow or underflow in the arithmetic operation

Anyone knows how to fix this bug.I have searched it a lot but couldn't find out the working solution.Please help me.

Hey,

I am not sure it will work or not but recently I was getting similar error message to you. I search everywhere and I found this page the suggested to add a small bit of code (to fix a bug in vb.net). I followed what it said and it worked for me, it might work for you...

Try this link: http://groups.google.com.au/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb/browse_thread/thread/db17b403b71a0683/863011683e339645?lnk=st&q=VB.Net+System.ArithmeticException+System.Drawing.Font&rnum=5&hl=en#863011683e339645

Good Luck.

Back