Need help creating a form that contain HTML text

carlw

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi,

Im creating a windows app that i would like to be able to show HTML created pages. Can someone please tell me what sort of Box i would need to use to show the HTML in.

Thanks

Carl W

I don't know if this will be helpful to you or not but .NET 2.0 has a WebBrowser control. If you're likely to switch to a 2005 IDE (VB Express, Visual Studio) when they're released, you may prefer to start developing on the beta now. The WebBrowser is sitting there in the Toolbox just waiting to be utilised.

Hi,

Can you please give me some more information on how to use these DLL's. Im not sure how i would go about using them.

Thanks

Carl

sure can, unzip those dll's into some directory on your hdd (remember where you're storing them) then in the vs editor right-click the toolbar and select Add/Remove items then in that window that pops up there should be a browse button where you go to the directory that the dll's are in and click open vs will add em to the toolbox then simply drag and drop it on the form and it'll make an instance in your app for ya

carlw said:
Hi,

Im creating a windows app that i would like to be able to show HTML created pages. Can someone please tell me what sort of Box i would need to use to show the HTML in.

Thanks

Carl W

Hi,
Do you want to make it to be able to display the HTML code or make something like Web Browser?

Cheers ;)

Back