Myself

Bayne

Programming Experience
1-3
Hello, my name is Zach, and I will be posting frequently on this forum. I was hoping someone could help me with a few projects I am working on for school. I am willing to put my time and effort into it, I just don't know where to start on some of them. If you would like to help me, please PM
And I will reply back to asap with a few of my problems!

Thanks!
Sincerely,
Knopp

Bayne, first off welcome to the boards, glad to have you!

Secondly, rather than waiting on a private contact, go ahead and post your questions as you come to the here on the boards so that more people can help you, and later more people can benefit from reviewing the threads when they may have those same questions. (Which is also why you should also use the Search feature first, to see if the question has been asked/answered before.)

I will caution you though that the group here doesn't want to give 'direct' answers on how to do your homework, and you will see that what we prefer to give is the way to get the answer so that you can learn and progress as a programmer.

Again, welcome to the boards; I look forward to helping you develop your new interest in .NET programming!

Welcome to the forums Bayne. We don't do other peoples homework them here, but we're not against helping you with it either. When you get stuck on an assignment, create a thread here and also include the code that you have and explain where you're stuck. Before anyone here can help, you need to provide what you've already got.

Welcome Bayne! I might not be a pro like other people around here but I have gotten a deep concept of Visual Basic .NET (also a very little C++ and not alot but a good amount of C#). Hope I can help you through this forum!

Also as the above people said, don't expect the people to do your homework for you (I am hoping that you know this already) because well, to be honest, that might get you a good grade but you won't learn anything about VB.NET and that would just lead you to this question: Why am I learning Visual Basic.NET? <--No point of you taking the course if you aren't learning anything...

Regards,
Haseeb Sheikh (aka Mrtutorial08)

Looking forward to helping you!

markbayne.com

You can contact me with any VB or C# questions you have. If I can help, I will. If I cannot, I will find someone that can. Post your questions here at vbdotnetforums.com. In this way, all can benefit. Contact me using the information on my website.

Thanks

Mark Bayne
http://www.markbayne.com

Back