mapping the network

ramanaths

Programming Experience
Beginner
hi
i have a small (hopefully!!) project. i need to create a map of the LAN.
let's say there is a main server - S1, routers - R1,R2 and terminals - T1, T2, T3, T4, T5.
the map should have a hierarchical image with S1, two lines from it and terminate at R1 and R2. lines from R1 to T1 and T2 and lines from R2 to T3, T4 and T5. this map needs to be dynamic.
would appreciate any help (code/link) to get stared.
thnx all.

Dear KULROM

Being you a Forum Moderator ,its not expected that u provide such links where no information is available...

Its gives disappointment...

Regards

Uh it is sooooo old thread that i suppose that pointed web site has been changed couple times since then. However, it is not related with the fact that i am moderator as I am not (and i will not be) responsible for maintenance of someone else's web site :D
Weird reactions from you if i may...btw are you interested about the answer or you are just reviewing the links?

Regards ;)

edit: it seems that they just changed the link http://vbnet.mvps.org/index.html?code/network/wnetconnectiondialog.htm maybe this one is not the correct one but you can try :)

Thx a lot for your efforts. The Weird reactions from my end has helped me to get the exact link. Again Thx. Dont take it to your heart....

Regards

Back