tonifirnandes

Programming Experience
1-3
Hello dear all the best Programmer.

i am so sorry for disturbing, hopely you would like to help me.
i have some problems. i need to make an application to make a report from my database and my table using crystal report , vb. net and sql server database.
because of i always make a new database with connect to a server name : localdb\Projects and using windows authentication. when i want show my report by a button "show report" with a code :

Imports CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine

Public Class Form1

Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
Dim cryRpt As New ReportDocument
cryRpt.Load("C:\Users\ASUS\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\belajarcrystalreport\belajarcrystalreport\CrystalReport_ProductTable.rpt")
CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = cryRpt
CrystalReportViewer1.Refresh()

End Sub

End Class

it start and need a login action first. and the problem because of i use windows authentication to connect my server "localdb\Projects", i don't know how to login for the report with id and password. hopely you would like to solve it all.

thanks and best regards,

toni firnandes.

Or maybe all, would you like to tell me how to make a report with visual basic .net and sql server database using crystal report. and hopely you would tell me the example make a repot using a database that's connected a server with windows authentication not sql server authentication. because of, i 've made a bundle data and applicaiton with that habit. i don't know when make a report it's imprtant to know the id and password.

thanks best regrds,

toni firnandes.

Back