Looking for .Net Control or Component, etc...

hismightiness

Programming Experience
1-3
I am looking for something that functions similar to the way that Window Help/Troubleshooter does... Something that allows a person to get asked questions and answer them (NOT like a survey). This would eventually lead to a final question/response where a final step could be taken by the visitor and/or the software to handle the situation.

It would need to be something that is SQL DB driven, and is able to be easily maintained by authenticated personnel.

Does anyone know of such a component/software/control(s)? Let me know if I need to elaborate more...

I fell that this is too project specific to find a control to facilitate your needs. You’re better off just writing you own. But what I would do is look for wizard controls to help you create a wizard interface. But the functionality is pretty straight forward. Create a table for comments and another for ratings and probability. Pass the end user input to a T-SQL SPROC with Like variables returning the probability. When done return all comments with matching probabilities..

Hope this helps

Back