Question i want to get an excel database from a webpage

cbravo

Programming Experience
Beginner
The webpage from where i need to retrieve the excel database is: Consulta de Estructura de Informaci?n

The checkbox i need to get marked is the one named "Tasa de Rendimiento 3/" that depends on the tree list "CETES a 28 d?as":

HTML:
<input name="series" style="margin: 0px 5px 0px 10px;" onclick="seleccionaDecimalesSeries(this)" type="checkbox" value="SF43936">
1.png

After that, i need to generate a click event, or something like that over the button named "XLS", to download the data:

HTML:
<input name="formatoXLS" class="botonFormato" id="formatoXLS" style="cursor: pointer;" onmouseover="hl_show(event); document.getElementById('formatoXLS').alt='';" onclick="document.consultarDirectorioActionForm.target='_self';           return onClickConsultar()          && verificaLimiteExcel(document.consultarDirectorioActionForm, document.consultarDirectorioActionForm.series, '?Desea consultar s?lo las primeras 255 series, por limitaci?n de Excel?\n\nAceptar - Consultar s?lo 255 series.\nCancelar - Usar orientaci?n horizontal.', document.consultarDirectorioActionForm.orientacionHorizontal, document.consultarDirectorioActionForm.orientacionVertical)         " type="image" alt="" src="/SieInternet/img/ConsultarDirectorio/formato_XLS.png" hl_hint="return '<div class=\'hint\'>Consulta las series seleccionadas <br>en formato Excel (XLS).</div>'">
1-1.png

I read something about the HttpWebRequest and HttpWebResponse class in vb.net, but i don't know how to use it for this case.

Any suggestions?

Back